2020 Mustang RTR Spec 2
When designing the 2020 Ford Mustang RTR Spec 2 it was essential that each part on the vehicle would have a specific purpose. With keeping functionality in mind, there is also plenty of signature RTR style included in there RTR Package. Starting with the iconic RTR Upper Grille with LED Lighting and Lower Grille.
Not only are these Grilles designed for style, they also increase air flow to the radiator for improved engine cooling and performance. All dealer-built RTR Spec Packages also include Dealer Only parts, badging, and graphics that set the Spec 2 apart from all others on the road.
Every Spec 2 includes RTR Tactical Performance Lowering Springs, Adjustable Front and Rear Sway Bars, and Adjustable Shocks and Struts engineered to create the exact stance and performance combination needed to handle all operating conditions. Though with simple adjustments multiple setting combinations can be achieved; such as under-steer, over-steer, or the fine-tuning of the dampers. Each Ford Mustang RTR Spec 2 is set up by the dealer with the custom suspension set-up that has been perfected through countless hours of testing and validation both on the street and at the track.
To complete the RTR style, the Spec 2 comes standard with a set of Matte Charcoal 20” RTR Tech 7’s wrapped with Nitto NT555 G2’s (275/35R20).
Our goal with the Spec 2 package is to add a touch of the RTR style that accents the comfort and style already in place by Ford.
The Spec 2 package includes the black RTR Floor Mats featuring an embroidered RTR logo in the center of the floor mats. The RTR Floor Mats not only protect your car’s interior but add a touch of customization.
In addition to the Floor Mats, the factory Ford shift knob is replaced with a Black 6 Speed Shift Knob with our RTR logo engraving. RTR takes a clean and simple approach vehicle personalization.
To complete the sleek, personalized style of the Mustang RTR each Spec 2 receives a serialized dash plaque that is personally autographed by Vaughn Gittin, Jr.
Mustang RTR Spec 2 Parts List
- RTR Upper Grille with LED Lights
- RTR Lower Grille
- RTR Front Chin Spoiler
- RTR Bumper Inserts and Turning Vanes
- RTR Hood Extractor Vents
- RTR Rear Diffuser
- RTR Rear Spoiler
- RTR Decklid Panel
- RTR Rocker Splitters
- RTR Rear Quarter Splitters
- RTR Fender Badges
- RTR Floor Mats
- RTR Shift Knob (Manual Transmission Only)
- RTR Graphics
- RTR Tactical Performance Lowering Springs
- RTR Tactical Performance Front & Rear Sway Bars
- RTR Tactical Performance Adjustable Shock/Strut
- RTR Serialized Dash Plaque signed by Vaughn Gittin Jr
- RTR 20" Tech 7 Wheels (Matte Charcoal Finish) w/ Nitto NT555 G2 Ultra High-Performance Tires (275/35R20)
- RTR 20' Aero 7 Wheels w/ Nitto NT555 G2 Ultra High-Performance Tires (Matte Charcoal Finish & 275/35R20 Tires)
- Ford Performance Springs for Vehicles Equipped w/ Factory Installed MagneRide Suspension
- RTR Street Spec Axle Back Exhaust (Non-Active)
- RTR Leather Seats
- Ford Performance Mustang GT Power Adder