With over ten years of experience as an OEM+ performance vehicles company, and a Strategic Partnership with Ford Motor Company, our products are designed to enhance the customers experience far beyond what they imagined. The team at RTR has been designing and producing extraordinary vehicles & parts for very special people all over the world. We are creating a world-class team. Find out how to join below!
We are seeking a Warehouse Associate that will be responsible for conducting standard warehouse activities between multiple brands and business units. As the Warehouse Associate you will play a key roll in the growth of these brands by creating efficiency and increasing capabilities throughout the company. This is a Full-Time position, located in Concord, North Carolina. Roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following essential functions.
• Greet and assist delivery drivers for all inbound deliveries
• Receive and track shipments for all divisions of the company, primarily motorsports/activation/merchandising
• Accommodate and handle merchandise primarily for our merchandise division
• Tag, label, and inventory merchandise for all divisions of the company
• Box, wrap, and pack merchandise in accordance with relevant procedures and standards for all divisions of the company
• Assist the lead warehouse associate with scheduling and collection of all outbound domestic shipments
• Record and manage any impaired or damaged items for all divisions of the company
• Operate machinery and equipment for merchandise management (for example: forklift, pallet wrap machine, banding equipment)
• Assist the lead warehouse associate with scheduled hard counts
• Arrange inter-company shipments and provide updates to the requesting party.
• Deliver small parcels once a day to inter-company personnel, notify relevant personnel of large packages and freight arrivals
• Conduct and maintain routine maintenance checks and organization of warehouse equipment/facilities/grounds.
• Arrange package deliveries to post office/UPS/FedEx branches in the event of a missed pick up or upon request by the warehouse manager.
• Operate forklift in the event of missing personnel for inter-company requests
• Participate in OSHA, Forklift, Safety Training activities in accordance with company policy
Who is RTR Vehicles?
Are you someone who likes to make it happen, make it better, and make it fun? If so, our company offers you an excellent opportunity to do exciting work and develop a career in a dynamic and innovative environment that is all about making you and our business successful.