E-Commerce Sales & Marketing Specialist
A young, dynamic and rapidly growing entrepreneurial business with activities in the automotive aftermarket industry is looking to strengthen its team with an experienced E-Commerce Sales & Marketing Specialist. Candidate will be required to grab hold of our e-commerce marketing and sales initiatives and unlock our full potential. Are you that person? This is a full-time position, based at the company’s Charlotte, NC facilities.
- Manage all e-commerce activity in relation to traffic acquisition, copywriting, sales conversion, a/b testing and reporting
- Take charge of the development and implementation of ecommerce strategies in order to improve website performance
- Develop and manage social ad campaigns for retail parts across all social platforms
- Develop B2B and B2C specific marketing strategies
- Work with the marketing team or manage digital marketers in order to improve quality and traffic acquisition
- Research market in order to discover new trends and technologies to improve RTR digital marketing performance
- Analyze various data metrics in order to deliver data driven strategies to deliver top performance and achieve KPI’s
- Oversee and directly manage digital marketing channels across PPC, SEO, Display, affiliates and email marketing and social media
- Develop, execute, and oversee a media content calendar, website, uploads and landing pages development
- Import social metrics into reporting system. Export data reports to marketing team. Report on performance
The ideal candidate possesses skill sets in many of the following categories
- Proven ability to develop and implement successful digital marketing strategies
- Extensive knowledge of digital marketing channels such as PPC, SEO, Social Media Display, landing pages, and affiliate marketing channels
- Experience creating successful sales funnels and customer retention flywheels
- Knowledge of Attribution modelling, website speed optimization, A/B testing, conversion management, sales journey optimization, traffic analysis and reporting tools
- Well-versed in Adobe Photoshop, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Analytics, and Basecamp
- Team building and management
- Experience working with and marketing automotive aftermarket products
- Ability to assist in asset collection and media editing
- Proficient copy writing skills
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial, work hard – play hard environment
Competitive pay based on qualifications and experience.
Health insurance plan, paid time off.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, "protected statuses"). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.