Ford Performance by Borla Stainless Steel 2-1/2" Sport Cat-Back Exhaust System with 4" Black Quad Exhaust Tips for all 2018, 2019 and 2020 GT Mustangs without the Active Exhaust Option.
Boost the sound note and performance of your 2018-2020 GT Mustang without the Active Exhaust Option with this Ford Performance by Borla M-5200-M8SBA Stainless Steel 2-1/2" Sport Cat-Back Exhaust System with 4" Black Quad Exhaust Tips. You’ll get a performance boost that is backed up by a throaty exhaust note for pure driving excitement with this durably designed exhaust system installed on your Fastback or Convertible Mustang.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 2018-2020 GT Mustang Fastbacks and Convertibles
- Manufactured from high quality 304 stainless steel
- Features ultra-smooth mandrel bends, warp-free flanges and superior craftsmanship
- High-flow, integral X-pipe with 2-1/2" stainless steel mandrel bent cat-back tubing
- Black 4” quad exhaust tips
- Uniquely designed and tuned
- Approximately 30lbs lighter than the factory cat-back system
- Bolts to stock catalytic converters
- Uses stock hangers and mounts
This exhaust system features ultra-smooth mandrel bends, warp-free flanges and superior craftsmanship while being manufactured from high quality 304 stainless steel. For improved performance and an additional style accent this exhaust system is accented by black 4” quad exhaust tips. Weighing 30lbs lighter than its factory counterpart, this exhaust system is uniquely designed and tuned. Utilizing the stock hangars and mounts to bolt your new exhaust system to your catalytic converter, this system comes with everything you need to complete your project.
Please Note: This system is only designed for use with models that are not equipped with the Active Exhaust Option from the factory.
*For 2018-2020 Models only. This exhaust will not fit 2015-2017 models regardless of installed valance.