Ford Performance by Borla Stainless Steel 2-1/2" Sport Cat-Back Exhaust System with 4" Chrome Quad Exhaust Tips for all 2018, 2019 and 2020 GT Mustangs without the Active Exhaust Option.
If you’re looking for an upgrade for your 2018-2020 GT Mustang without the Active Exhaust Option that will have benefits across the board this Ford Performance by Borla M-5200-M8SCA Stainless Steel 2-1/2" Sport Cat-Back Exhaust System with 4" Chrome Quad Exhaust Tips is exactly what you're looking for. With this durable exhaust system installed on your Fastback or Convertible pony you’ll get a performance boost that is backed up by an aggressive exhaust note for pure driving excitement.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 2018-2020 GT Mustang Fastbacks and Convertibles
- Manufactured from high quality 304 stainless steel
- Features ultra-smooth mandrel bends, warp-free flanges and superior craftsmanship
- High-flow, integral X-pipe with 2-1/2" stainless steel mandrel bent cat-back tubing
- Chrome plated 4” quad exhaust tips
- Uniquely designed and tuned
- Approximately 30lbs lighter than the factory cat-back system
- Bolts to stock catalytic converters
- Uses stock hangers and mounts
Constructed using high quality 304 stainless steel, this exhaust system features ultra-smooth mandrel bends, warp-free flanges and superior craftsmanship. This exhaust system is accented by the chrome plated 4” quad exhaust tips for improved performance and an additional style accent. Uniquely designed and tuned this exhaust system weighs 30lbs lighter than its factory counterpart. The installation process utilizes the stock hangars and mounts to bolt your new exhaust system to your catalytic converter.
Please Note: This system is only designed for use with models that are not equipped with the Active Exhaust Option from the factory.
*This exhaust will not fit 2015-2017 models regardless of installed valance.