- 50 state legal - C.A.R.B. EO#: D-752-12
- Ford Performance engineered and dyno-tested
- Improved driveability and throttle response throughout the RPM range
- Optimized shift schedule
- Horsepower gain: 45 HP @ 4,500 RPM
- Torque gain: 60 lb/ft @ 2,500 RPM
- For U.S. and Canadian vehicles
- Comes with Ford Performance 3yr/36k mile warranty from new vehicle in-service when installed by a Ford dealer or ASE/Red Seal certified technician
- Tire size configurable up to 265/70/17 as recommended with the M-18000-R Ranger Off-Road Suspension Leveling Kit
- Premium fuel only
- Includes Ford Performance Pro Cal 4 calibration delivery tool M-12655-F
- Includes Ford Performance high-flow K&N® air filter
The Ford Performance engineered performance calibration is a 50 state legal calibration for your 2019-2020 Ford Ranger that increases power and improves driveability throughout the rpm range.
Ford Performance calibration for 2019-2020 Ranger EcoBoost.
The RTR team have been great in my correspondence with them. Initially the Performance Pack was out of stock, but when it became available I was notified via email and purchased direct via the web. Email and text updates notified my of shipping details and goods were received in a few days.