You Could Win This Adam LZ Inspired Mustang RTR Spec 2
We are excited to share one of our most recent builds that we completed for AutoZone & Pennzoil. This 2021 Mustang RTR Spec 2 was inspired by Adam LZ’s Mustang RTR Spec 5-FD livery along with a few customizations that are unique to this build. If you’re interested in participating in the sweepstakes, please click or tap this LINK.
ABOUT THE BUILD
The build started as a 2021 Mustang GT equipped with the 5.0L V8 engine paired with a 10-speed automatic transmission. With any Mustang RTR Spec 2 build, it received all of our exterior components such as the Signature RTR Upper Grille with LED Lights, RTR Chin Spoiler, RTR Rocker Splitters, RTR Lower Grille, etc. (full components list can be found below) We added a touch of color to the exterior components and the graphics mimic the colors on Adam LZ’s competition Mustang RTR Spec 5-FD.
The RTR Chin Spoiler and Rocker Splitters have a touch of color that really pops on the Shadow Black exterior paint.
The RTR Aero 7 Wheels were installed (optional component on Mustang RTR Spec 2) along with some accent vinyl that flows with the rest of the graphics and accents.
Each RTR Badge on the Spec 2 also received a touch of customization to tie everything together.
2021 Mustang RTR Spec 2 Components List:
- 5.0L V8 (480HP/420TQ) and 10-speed automatic transmission
- RTR Upper Grille with LED Lights
- RTR Lower Grille
- RTR Front Chin Spoiler
- RTR Bumper Inserts and Turning Vanes
- RTR Hood Extractor Vents
- RTR Rear Diffuser
- RTR Rear Spoiler
- RTR Decklid Panel
- RTR Rocker Splitters
- RTR Rear Quarter Splitters
- RTR Fender Badges
- RTR Floor Mats
- RTR Shift Knob (Manual Transmission Only)
- RTR Graphics
- RTR Tactical Performance Lowering Springs
- RTR Tactical Performance Front and Rear Sway Bars
- RTR Tactical Performance Adjustable Shocks/Struts
- RTR Serialized Dash Plaque Signed by Vaughn Gittin Jr.
- RTR 20" Aero 7 Wheels (Matte Charcoal Finish) w/ Nitto NT555 G2 Ultra High-Performance Tires (275/35R20)
Additional components such as the Pro Series Lighting Kit and 360 Camera were installed from Type S, a new battery from Optima Batteries and NGK spark plugs were also installed. This Mustang RTR Spec 2 has been to a few events so far and will continue to be at the AutoZone Meets before upcoming Formula Drift events. So be sure to follow us on our social channels @rtrvehicles.