THE FORD BRONCO RTR “FUN-RUNNER” BRINGS YEARS OF SECRET DEVELOPMENT AND EXTREME CAPABILITY FITTING OF THE BRONCO NAME
Putting the FUN in functionality, the Bronco RTR Fun-Runner is a splash of style and raw off-roading ability that heightens the senses both visually and physically. What started as an exercise to further develop out the Bronco capability by utilizing a Ford Ranger with Bronco underpinnings—hidden in plain sight—is now revealed as the Bronco RTR Fun-Runner. This collaboration between RTR Vehicles and Fun-Haver Off-Road, led by off-roading champions Vaughn Gittin Jr. and Loren Healy, features the signature modern aggressive style and proven tactical performance from RTR mixed with extreme capability and the thrill-seeking expertise of Fun-Haver Off-Road.
The Bronco RTR Fun-Runner features several newly developed parts that will be available as a limited-edition package from RTR or individually from RTR Vehicles and Fun-Haver Off-Road for the all-new Built Wild Bronco. The Bronco RTR Fun-Runner is an even more capable version of the Bronco RTR’s that will become available at Ford dealers, with the exception of the long-travel suspension and wide-body fenders for the hardcore enthusiasts out there.
One of the many additions that is noticed immediately is the RTR Design and Protection package featuring the RTR Grille with Signature integrated LED lighting, RTR Graphics package, RTR Rock Rails, RTR Rear Bumper, RTR Spare Tire Carrier w/ Modular Accessory Mounting System, including the high-lift jack mount and RTR Jerry can mount, purposeful Fun-Haver exterior parts such as the Fun-Haver modular front bumper and wide body fenders containing the RTR Tech 6 forged bead-lock wheels wrapped in 37-inch Nitto Tire Trail Grapplers. Carrying the fun inside, RECARO Sportster ORV seats give all four passengers safety, security, and comfort.
Ready for anything and following in the footsteps of the incredibly capable Fun-Runner Ranger, the Bronco Fun-Runner builds upon learnings from the covert Ranger project that really had bronco Suspension geometry for the development of what would ultimately be seen in race trucks and this Fun-Runner package. Featuring long-travel suspension with Fun-Haver spec Ultimate Dana 60 semi-float rear axle, Dana 44FDU front axles, and Fox Performance Elite 2.5 coilovers.
- 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
- 2.3-L EcoBoost Engine
- 10-Speed Automatic Transmission
- Ultimate Dana 44FDU Front Axle
- Fun-Haver Long travel spec Ultimate Dana 60 Semi Float Rear Axle
- RCV Performance Axles
- Ford Performance Exhaust system
- K&N Performance Intake system
- RTR Grille with Signature Integrated Lighting
- Fun-Haver Composite Front Fenders and Quarter Panels
- RTR Light Bar
- Project X Series 1 FF.70 Lights (3 Spot and 2 Flood Beam Pattern)
- RTR Rear Tire Carrier and Modular Accessory Mounting System
- RTR Custom Graphics Package
- KAVACA Matte Paint Protection Film - Learn More
- Ceramic Pro Wheel and Caliper Coating - Learn More
- Fox Performance Elite 2.5 Coilovers
- Fun-Haver Off-Road Long Travel Suspension Kit
Wheels & Tires
- RTR Tech Forged Bead-Lock Wheels, 17"x9" +0 Offset
- Nitto Trail Grappler Tires
- RTR Rock Sliders
- RTR Rear Bumper
- Fun-Haver Off-Road Front Bumper
- RECARO Cross Sportster ORV Seats
- Blizzard Box Fridge/Freezer by TYPE S
- All-Weather Floor Mats
- RTR Serialized Dash Plaque with Vaughn Gittin Jr. Signature