Skip to content
5 tips for a summer full of fun with an RTR Ranger
Summer is here!
It is the weekend and roads are calling. You think to yourself, "I’d love to just get away from it all and have a little fun.” You walk towards the garage, flick the lights on, sitting there is your RTR Ranger... Ready to have some summer fun.
Here's 5 ideas for a fun packed summer with RTR and the Ford Ranger:
1. It’s summertime, that means the beach is the first stop. Pack up the Ranger with your cooler, sunscreen, a few friends and go enjoy yourself! Don’t worry about the crew getting a little sand in your Ranger, we’ve got you covered. With the RTR branded Floor Liners, just yank them out and hose them off when you get back home.
2. Not a fan of crowds and sunburns? Take a road trip! Pack up the family, put some gas in the tank, and hit the road! Explore what makes your state beautiful, we know you have been wanting to! Just roll down the windows and enjoy the sound of the Ford Performance cat back exhaust system.
3. Are you ready to take the roads less traveled? With the Fox Performance Series 2.0 suspension you will love every second with Ranger in its natural habitat. When combined with a set of RTR Tech 6 off-road wheels and the Nitto Ridge Grapplers, you’ll have no problem getting to the best spots.
4. While you’re off the beaten path, have fun exploring the great outdoors. Maybe you're an avid fisher, but you haven't broken the pole out in years. Well, now you're fun having can carry on until the late hours. Let the addition of your LED RTR grille help light your way back to civilization.
5. When you get back, take that special someone out for a night on the town. Roll up in style and comfort with the Ranger RTR’s graphics package and RTR debosed leather seats.
Whether you’re Ranger is rocking the RTR badge or you’re adding some flare of your own to your Ford Ranger, enjoy this summer. You’ve earned it.
Don’t forget to tag @rtrvehicles on Instagram & share your fun having!